The fourth edition of MWC Shanghai (MWCS18) will get underway at the end of June. Learn about the trends and find out how to get in touch with G+D Mobile Security.
The MWC event brings together the expertise and innovative drive from hundreds of exhibitors worldwide and will take place June 27-29 across three venues: Shanghai New International Expo Centre (SNIEC), the Kerry Hotel Pudong, and Jumeirah Himalayas Hotel Shanghai. The event will represent the entire mobile technology ecosystem, including devices, security, IoT, AI, automotive, and much more.
Trends showcased at MWCS18
Though the entire range of mobile technology will be on display at MWC Shanghai, a number of trends will take center stage.
AI and IoT are two of the hottest topics in the technology world right now, and they will enjoy a prominent presence throughout the event through dedicated spaces and industry-specific tours.
A whole area specifically dedicated to AI will be set up in Hall N4, showcasing the latest AI products by the biggest players in the industry.
The AI Summit will take place on the last day, focusing on how AI and societies worldwide can work and integrate together.
And the IoT Summit will focus on how an IoT-enabled future will encompass connectivity, responsiveness, and security to form a cohesive technological environment. It will take place on Thursday, June 28, from 9:30 am to 5 pm.
Automotive as a key topic will be featured in the Auto Tech Zone hall N2, where plenty of big players are on display. Latest developments on devices such as AR/VR, drones, robots, and wearables can be found in Device City in hall W5.
MWCS18 boasts some impressive statistics:
• 60,000-plus attendees from more than 100 countries and regions
• Over 600 exhibitors distributed across seven exhibition halls
• More than 59 hours of conferences
The knowledge behind MWCS18: Trivia
MWCS18 truly is a highlight of the technology calendar, certainly a must-attend event for those working with mobile technologies.
- Did you know that this year’s MWCS will feature an AI-applied theme, to assist attendees in identifying the content that is most relevant to them?
- And for those interested in urban IoT enterprises, the Smart City expo will bring to life how to turn a city into a more efficient and intelligent environment.
- MWCS18 will put a very specific emphasis on the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), a 17-point plan designed to end poverty and halt climate change by 2030.
G+D Mobile Security will be on site with a meeting room presenting its solutions for connectivity service providers, device makers and automotive suppliers. You can set up your appointment at MWCS18 by contacting Yunshu Yang.